My qualifications in this are:
· Masters degree in Education, specializing in consultation.
· Doctorate in applied psychologywith post-doctoral training in evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with significant developmental, neurodevelopmental and Traumatic Brain Injury at Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation and School as well as Children’s Specialty Hospital.
· District-Level Administrative, Managementand Leadership experience in the area of Special Education, Pupil Personnel, Guidance and College Advising as well as Section 504 coordination.
· Expert Witnessand Independent Evaluatorin several significant Special Education cases in New Hampshire.
· Faculty of Educationwith focus on Special Education & Education of Exceptional learners as well as Developmental Educational Psychology.
· Special Advisorto New Hampshire Senator Bob Smith during the 1997 IDEA Reauthorization legislation.
Services for Districts:
· Independent evaluations
· Second-opinions on psychoeducational evaluations and special education services
· Expert testimony
· Administrative consultation and training—including School Board training—for preventative and mitigative risk management.
· Executive coaching for District-level personnel on critical human resource and contract negotiations.
· Grant writing, monitoring and management services.
· System-wide program design, development, implementation and evaluation.
· Developing and delivering targeted training for faculty and staff.
· Other services as requested.
Services for Families:
· Independent Evaluation.
· Advising, Consultation & Second Opinion on quality and appropriateness of educational services and placement for students with disabilities.
· College Admission Advising, coaching and mentoring including development of a plan from Sophomore year of high school to maximize college and financial aid option.
· Forensic psycho-educational evaluation.
· Consultation on legal strategy
· Training on understanding nuances of educational evaluation, services and individual education plans.
· Development and analysis of programming and placement with regards to FAPE
· Expert testimony